Good morning one and all!
This week saw the release of the public beta build of MMD AND we past the 50$ in patreon! This weird dream of ours is taking shape.
As for this week's progress:
- Infrastructure for the 3rd dungeon is ready, only need to animate the monster girls (goal accomplished)
- Didn't find the cause of the animation bug in the gallery (goal not accomplished) but we're still looking for it!
- Reworked the UI to make it less confusing with the double arrows thing.
- Added a control tutorial in the first room.
- Fixed the input lag by changing how spellcasting works in the backend.
- Hopefully fixed the possible crash when entering the gallery.
Goals for this week:
- Add more spells
- Show damage received and healed
- Start to work on the "special attack"
Have a nice week everyone and thank you for your support! :D